Markus & Koala just completed a new project using the Fujifilm X-T2 here and here. Last time Markus Klinko and Koala complete a project they did so with the Fujifilm GFX 50S and shared some photos with us here.
Mike Kobal decided to switch from the Sony a7RII to a pair of Fujifilm X-T2 for his professional work. He has an interesting dual purpose video/photography rig that’s worth checking out in his mini review.
What I liked The Most
- Build quality
- Snappy autofocus in good AND bad light
- Autofocus tracking accuracy after tweaking the settings
- Sharpness and image quality
- Clean details and color accuracy at high ISO
- manual dials
What Needs The Most Improvement
- Continuous autofocus tracking in default AF-C mode
- dynamic range shadow recovery
- Base ISO lower than 200
- Fujifilm app and Wifi communication reliability
You can read the full review here