New Camera Support in Lightroom CC 2015.9
- Fujifilm GFX 50S
- Fujifilm X100F
- Fujifilm X-A10
- Fujifilm X-T20
Customer reported issues resolved
- Upright error where the “Update” button was incorrectly enabled when Upright is unable to find a correction.
- Lens Profile Auto Matching was not working for Zeiss Batis 85mm lenses.
- Cursor movements on Point Curves were erratic
- Issue related to abnormal Lightroom exit when using Full Screen mode. The issue only occurred on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Develop Module Locked after deleting images while using two displays
- Live Photos created on iPhoto caused the JPEG to be treated like an XMP sidecar file
- Instead of deleting currently selected photo, deletes face tag from previous viewed photo
- Images from Canon EOS G7X MK II sometimes had a green color cast
- Unable to change the image after deleting a rejected photo in develop module
- Export was taking longer than expected.
- Unable to import compressed raw files from Fujifilm XT-2 and X-Pro2
- iPhone video Capture Time is shifted upon Import
- Slideshow Export as JPG text overlay issue
- If using 2-byte characters for catalog path, unable to backup
- Problem with map module (Windows)
- Cannot access Auto Import Settings form File menu
- The zoom does not work properly after the update
- Lightroom 6.8: Memory Leak
- Keyboard shortcut X for rejecting an image in Library not available (French)
- Erroneous warning message on Catalog Backup
- Messing up file ordering with panoramas
Please select Help > Updates to use the update mechanism in the Creative Cloud app.