Some pretty basic tips from the Fuji Guys about how to use your camera optimally
- Half press shutter to exit the menus
- Playback – press and hold delete – press in rear command dial
- On newer cameras if your on a menu tab and press up you will go to the end of the menu tab above the one selected
- You can capture a portrait panorama by choosing from bottom to top or top to bottom
- If you want to move your focus point from one side to the other it will wrap around and same from top to bottom, but if you want to move it back to the center double tap the joystick
Most of these tips are for newer cameras like the Fujifilm X-T2, but if you don’t know them you should.