The new RoboSHOOTplus has been released and is available now. This product update transforms the capabilities of RoboSHOOT to take advantage of the new Fujifilm X500 flash system and extends it even further.
The key features of RoboSHOOTplus are provided on supported Nikon and EF-X500 compatible speedlights with the GFX, X-Pro2, X-Pro1, X-T2, or X-T1. Of course, other cameras and flashes will enjoy a few new enhancements as well. The most important new features include:
- AutoFP/HSS – Auto High Speed Sync with both TTL and Manual** control.
- In-Camera Flash Group Control – no need for added AC-3 type controller and without additional shutter lag**
- Focus Beam – Sent from your choice of group(s)**
- Flash Group Profiles** – On-Camera Selection and Editing (stores and recalls your favorite group settings)
- Modeling Light – On-camera** or In App**
- Multi-Angle** – With an MX-20 and App, your RX-20s can activate the shutter of additional cameras. See Full User Manual for details.
- Enhanced App** – improved group control, firmware updater, settings, and more.
- External Sensors** – Finally, full support of sensors! (soon to be available for pre-order).
Items marked with ** are RoboSHOOTplus Exclusive and extends what is available via the X500 flash system from Fujifilm. For a complete list of features please see the Feature Comparison Chart.
This upgrade is available at no cost to existing customers for self-installation or a nominal cost if you like to the Serene Automation upgrade service. For new product purchases, the price of the MX-20plus kit will not change, while the MX-15plus kits will incur a slight increase.