Lightroom Mobile finally has the ability to edit RAW files on the go that is equal to Lightroom CS. I wonder how well it handles X-Trans files. If you want to know more about the Lightroom Mobile update blamethemonkey has in-depth coverage of the newly released update.
Lightroom 2.4 for iOS: What’s New?
- A new raw technology preview has been added, which allows you to import raw photos directly to either your iPad or iPhone, edit them and after that share them anywhere you’ve got a connection;
- You can now perform local adjustments with radial and linear selection, meaning that you can either add or modify existing selections that have been made to photos and use the tools to draw attention to certain parts of a photo;
- You can now use the keyboard shortcuts with physical keyboards connected to iPads;
- You can now add copyright to all imported photos;
- More bugs fixes and improvements.
Lightroom 2.1 for Android: What’s New?
- A Pro mode for the built-in camera will now allow you to control the ISO, shutter speed, white balance and more;
- The new Lightroom Camera widget will also allow you to access the camera directly, which means that you will be able to take photos faster;
- The functionality to export full resolution photos has been improved (if the photos are available somewhere within the Lightroom ecosystem, the Lightroom application will allow you to download the photos at full resolution version.