Download Iridient Developer 3.0.8 Here
Full History of Release Notes Here
Film Style Preset Pack 5 for APS-C models (X100T, X-T1, X-E2, X-M1, X100S, X-E1 and X-Pro1) Here
Film Style Preset Pack 1 for compact models (XQ2, X30, XQ1 and X20) Here
3.0.8 – February 18, 2016 (Maintenance Release)
- New Features:
- Support added for RAW images from the Fujifilm X-Pro2 (uncompressed only), X-E2S and X70.
- Improved default RAW camera profiles for most recent Canon, Nikon and Fujifilm models.
- Processing speed improvements for Iridient Reveal and High Pass sharpening methods.
- Processing speed improvements for v3.5 noise reduction, especially for slower dual core laptops (MacBook (Air)).
- PNG format export libraries updated to most recent release (libpng 1.6.21).
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed default exposure levels for intermediate ISO values above ISO 3200 for recent Fujifilm X cameras.
- Fixed incorrect 35mm focal length EXIF metadata in exported images for some Fujifilm fixed lens models (X100T, X100S, X100, X30, …).
- Fixed issue where previously set image resizing options in the Save dialog would be applied to images saved using Process Image and Overwrite. Image resizing is not applicable when overwriting an original image.
- Fixed an issue with loading settings/preset files for Phase One backs which used both monochrome channel mixers and custom camera tone curves.